Commercial water disinfection systems for: FINA-standard Swimming and Diving Facilities, Municipal Pools and Leisure Facilities, Water and Theme Parks, Lagoons and Water Features, Hotels, Resorts and Spas, Schools and Universities, Swim Schools, Councils and Body Corporates.
- Bid farewell to conventional chlorine dosing
- Revolutionising the commercial aquatic industry
- Introducing Simpler, Safer and Smarter Technology
Built to protect and perform
With over 25 years of research and development, AIS’ Australian designed and manufactured technology delivers the ultimate in protection, performance and peace of mind.
Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Superior alternative to traditional transformers
- Greater energy efficiency
- Significant weight reduction
- Enhanced performance
- Extended electrode life
Sealed Internal Cooling
- Sealed internal cooling prevents ingress of hot air, salt, and acid vapours from damaging electrical components
- Excellent protection against corrosion
- Optimal operating temperatures for electronic components
- Titanium core radiator utilises pool water for efficient heat exchange
Skid Mounted Design
- Skid mounted, minimal footprint for easy installation into plant room
- Built to last using high quality materials
- Frame and box made from powder-coated galvanised steel, and high nominal pressure UPVC piping
- Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and UV radiation
- Horizontally mounted cells for ease of cell maintenance
- Optional split section frame design for limited access sites
Genuine AIS Anodes™
- Genuine AIS Heavy Duty Anode ensures longevity of electrolytic cell
Built-In Acid Wash System
- Built-in acid wash system for easy maintenance and servicing of electrodes
- No dismantling of the cell for acid cleaning, means less exposure to chemicals making cleaning simpler and safer
Reverse Polarity (RP) For Reduced Maintenance
- Reduces calcium build-up
- Less maintenance of electrodes
- Water flow cutoff switch
- Thermal overload cutoff for water and power supply
- Current overload and overvoltage protection systems
- Pressure relief valve
- All commercial chlorine generators are covered by a three-year warranty on power supply and the electrolytic cell.
For salt-water pools
AutoChlor® is a well-recognised, global brand of inline chlorine generators designed for salt-water, coastline and seawater pools with salinity levels between 4,000 - 35,000ppm
Output Range From: 100 - 5000 G/HR
Salt-Water Swimming Pool
- Salinity Range: 4,000 – 6,000 PPM.
- A salt-water pool is maintained by adding pool salt.
Coastline Swimming Pool
- Salinity Range: 4,000 - 35,000 PPM.
- A coastline swimming pool uses a combination of mains water and seawater. Seawater is used to maintain salinity level.
Seawater Swimming Pool
- Salinity Range: 15,000 - 35,000 PPM.
- A seawater swimming pool uses water directly from natural water resources such as seas, bays and oceans, which is already high in salinity.
In 1995 AIS launched its first commercial salt-water chlorine generator. The market enthusiastically embraced AutoChlor’s® quality, design and outstanding performance.
Today, award winning AutoChlor® remains the chlorine generator of choice and is disinfecting thousands of swimming pools in resorts, hotels, public swimming pools, aquatic centres, swim schools, lagoons, water parks and schools in more than 55 countries worldwide.Contact Us About AutoChlor Commercial View AutoChlor Commercial
For freshwater swimming pools
EcoLine® is a world first inline chlorine generator designed for low-salinity and competition swimming pools with TDS levels between 1,200ppm and 4,000 ppm.
Output Range From: 130 - 3,000 G/HR
Freshwater Swimming Pool
- TDS Range: 1,200 - 4,000PPM
- AIS defines a commercial freshwater swimming pool as pool water with TDS levels between 1,200 – 2,500 PPM.
In 2008 AIS launched the EcoLine® range of commercial chlorine generators for competition swimming pools.
AIS has redefined the future of freshwater swimming pool water disinfection, by enabling inline chlorine generation via electrolysis from a TDS level as low as 1,200 ppm.
EcoLine’s® innovation has been subject to national and international acclaim and recognised many times over with awards and accolades.
EcoLine® reduces the risk of salt-induced staining, degradation and corrosion on poolside paving, fixtures and fittings, especially anything made from rust-prone materials.
*TDS stands for total dissolved solids and represents the total concentration of dissolved substances in water. Dissolved substances can include minerals, salts, metals and organic matter and can originate from natural sources and as a result of human activities. PPM is the amount of TDS in a given volume of water, expressed in units of parts per million (ppm).Contact Us About Ecoline Commercial View Ecoline Commercial