Dive into the future
Inline chlorine generation via electrolysis is revolutionary. It lets you bid farewell to conventional chlorine dosing forever (along with the associated costs, hassles and health and safety risks).
AIS’ award-winning technology is a simpler, safer and smarter way to disinfect pool water, even at low TDS levels.
- Stops dependence on chlorine deliveries
- Eliminates the need to monitor and manage chlorine stocks
- Eliminates shelf life concerns of storing liquid chlorine
- Minimises operator attendance
- Minimises the health and safety risks associated with conventional chlorine dosing (including the handling and storing of liquid, granular or gaseous chlorine)
- Produces chlorine onsite and inline, minimising exposure to toxic chemicals
- Eliminates the risk of chlorine leaks, spills and off-gassing
- Removes chlorine trucks from public roads, highways and densely populated areas
- Provides a continuous source of onsite, inline chlorine production
- Produces chlorine on-demand, and in required quantities
- Eliminates the need for chlorine storage
- Keeps TDS and water hardness levels stable, reducing the need for water dumping or replenishment