Elena Gosse has been named as a finalist in FIVE AusMumpreneur Awards for 2020. The five categories include:
- Queensland Ausmumpreneur of the Year – which recognises exceptional business owners with five years or more in their business
- Queensland Product Innovation Award – which recognises businesses which have developed a unique product or suite of products
- Queensland Sustainability Award – recognising an individual business’s commitment to sustainable and eco-friendly business practices
- Queensland Business Excellence Award – recognising businesses which have achieved outstanding results across the board including creativity, innovation and resilience
- Queensland Global Brand Award – which recognises businesses exporting to five or more countries globally
Elena said it was important for women to enter awards and share their stories.
“Although our stories may not seem ‘special’ to us, they are often inspirational to others. Telling and sharing them allows us an incredible opportunity to connect authentically, to truly support each other and at the same time, provide a positive example to our children and grandchildren.”
The AusMumpreneur Awards this year will be a virtual event with nominees interviewed by the panel of judges (via Zoom) on Wednesday, August 19 with the winners named on the same day. For more information on the 2020 AusMumpreneur Awards, visit www.ausmumpreneur.com.