From the boardroom to the ballroom: Meet the businesswoman ditching her desk for the dancefloor to raise awareness about domestic violence
- CEO Elena Gosse is swapping her suit for a ballgown to learn to dance
- The 52-year-old is dancing to raise money for domestic violence services
- She will be performing at the Dancing CEOs event in Brisbane, Australia
- The businesswoman has been training for months in preparation
- Ms Gosse is hoping to raise $20,000 for the Women’s Legal Service
It’s not often that a CEO goes from the boardroom to the ballroom.
But in Elena Gosse’s case, it’s for a good cause. The 52-year-old Russian-Australian is stepping out of her comfort zone and learning to tango for the annual Dancing CEOs fundraising event.
The CEO of Australian Innovative Systems been taking lessons and getting fitter for months in preparation of her dancefloor debut on April 15 at an event that raises funds for domestic violence services.