We are currently seeking to employ an experienced Electronic Technician to work with chlorine generators.
You will be responsible for performing work on all of our residential and commercial equipment (see our product range at https://aiswater.com.au/product).
You will be required to maintain a thorough knowledge across our entire product range. Your work will include assembly, repair and maintenance of our wide range of electronic water disinfection chlorine generators.
You will also be expected to produce accurate reports and related paperwork on an ongoing basis.
You will join a team of experienced experts in their field at AIS.
To be successful in this role our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Experience in repairs of an electronic or electrical nature is required.
• Preferably have a background in the pool industry
• Diagnosis and repair of similar electronic products is highly regarded
• Tertiary qualification in electronics or related field will be highly regarded
• Ability to work alone and prioritise
• Ability to be a team player
• Professional presentation
• Computer literacy
• Commitment to highest customer service standards
• Strong communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, along with comprehensive training, friendly supportive management and career development opportunities.
To apply, please forward your CV, along with a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com